Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Any other Motorhead fans on here?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Any other Motorhead fans on here?

    If so, just a heads up...September 11th Ol' Lemmy and the boys are gonna be in Charlotte, and on the 12th they are playing the Motorcycle Rally in Cherokee...looks like I've got some arrangements to make.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any other Motorhead fans on here?

    I ain't no nice guy.....
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any other Motorhead fans on here?

    Hell Yeh the ace of spades. You goin down to it?
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any other Motorhead fans on here?

    Yep...and then over to the rally in Cherokee...2 Motorheadaches in 2 days...Hell Yes!! I have 2 goin..so I got room 4 two more if anyone wants to go..leavin on a Friday morning and coming back Sunday morning. Staying with my cousin down there in Kannapolis.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •